Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk’s Platform and Component Services team is looking for a passionate backend software engineer to join our team in Singapore. Our organizational ecosystem comprises Autodesk cloud services. The platform unlocks the functionality in Autodesk products that have been serving industries such as architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, and others. It is an opportunity to work on applications that directly impact the millions of users of Autodesk products.As a team member, your first role will be to contribute to the development of cloud platform APIs, which are the building blocks for next-generation design apps. You will be part of an agile product team of bright and highly motivated engineers building world-class cloud software applications and services. You will work in a global organization and collaborate with local and remote colleagues from various disciplines like business, engineering, operations, support, etc.
- Design, develop, administer and maintain highly available, reliable and secure API management platform and associated services
- Participate in analyzing and evaluating new technologies to support changing business needs, specifically in the areas of API Management, DevOps practices, and automations
- Drive adoption of standards, practices and common reusable components across multiple teams
- Collaborate with stakeholders located at multiple geographic regions to understand requirements, understand use cases, and build towards a cohesive technical strategy
- Expand and improve team’s test automation, continuous integration, and continuous delivery capabilities
- Engage in an on-call rotation to support production systems
- Mentor, develop and empower engineers
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience delivering large scale cloud-based, on-demand software-as-a-service platforms
- Knowledge of API management solutions, such as Apigee
- Demonstrate senior level experience with AWS services specifically API Gateway, Lambda, EC2, VPC networking and databases
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tooling such as Terraform, Dockers, ELK Stack, Jenkins, Artifactory, Git,Spinnaker, etc
- Hands-on experience with Linux and Shell scripting
- Proficient in developing end-to-end self-service automation using Python, Node.js, etc OR programming experience in any programming language such as Java or C#
- Experience in using test platform and tools such as BlazeMeter and Cucumber
- Experience and passionate in designing and realizing highly available, resilient, secure, and durable platforms
- Experience with observability solutions, i.e., monitoring and collecting telemetry data
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.