Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk, with the Delcam products, has established a clear leadership position in the CAM and Plastic injection molding analysis market. We have an established presence in every significant geography with local Partner sales/technical staff driving results through face-to-face customer interaction.The acquisition of Delcam and Moldflow by Autodesk opens new markets to the established team in the areas of Plastic, composites, additive manufacturing, and CAM. New Subscription business models allow for more flexibility and further differentiates the offering from the competition.
- The new sales executive will leverage the existing leadership position and the breadth of the expanding CAM & SIM portfolio to further expand on Autodesk’s leadership position
- The sales executive will be responsible for driving more revenue per customer and expanding our customer base
- Leading partner sales teams to sustained superior results
- Managing indirect partner relationships
- Developing and managing partnerships to drive mutual success
- Developing partner staff, both individual contributors and managers
- Managing through times of rapid and significant change
- Increasing Geographical coverage by Adding partners in the territory
- Work with partners in conceptualizing and executing events
- Collaborate with Machine tool builders and Independent Vendors to grow business
- Work with technical specialist to effectively bench mark out solutions against competition
- 10+ years of experience in Manufacturing solution Sales
- Strong Sales experience
- Strong People Management experience
- Strong forecasting capabilities and working knowledge of Salesforce
- Create and execute a business plan which includes target customer segments, resources, and which solves business needs for the defined Territory/Industry segments
- Plan and execute selling strategies in order to grow the revenue base and/or adoption cycle for select product(s) and form strong relationships with customers/partners, and other internal sales teams
- Attend regular customer/partner meetings, events, and training (internal & external)
- Provide regular feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams on assigned product(s)
- Deliver an accurate Weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business in the specified territory
- Drive both direct and indirect sales opportunities with internal Autodesk sales teams, and resellers in order to build, maintain & grow opportunity pipeline within the assigned territory
- Collaborate with marketing team in order to run/attend events in line with company growth strategies, become familiar with sales promotions, and provide guidance on business planning on an ongoing basis
- Act as a representative of Autodesk and give presentations to client groups
- Keep up-to-date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement
- Utilize and refine sales collateral provided by technical marketing to develop effective and repeatable sales plays that lead to increased adoption of Autodesk solutions
- Determine positioning, identify business requirements, and utilize relevant forums and associations to increase awareness of assigned product(s)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.