Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Global Campaigns Team @Autodesk
We are a global team sitting at the center of execution and driving demand for our eCommerce and inbound sales teams across GEOs. We work across multiple organizations to deliver personalized customer experiences at scale. We live and breathe collaboration and love to innovate and look for new ways to make the execution of global campaigns more impactful.
You have B2B experience in Conversational Marketing and it is not just a buzzword to you? In this role, you will build the strategy and roadmap to implement Conversational Marketing at Autodesk and collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to get things moving. Your experience and knowledge will make you a strategic advisor and influencer within Autodesk and it will help us to leverage the power of 1:1 at scale across the whole customer lifecycle while accelerating revenue growth.
- Define the inbound strategy and roadmap, working closely with our Demand Generation, Digital Sales, User Experience and Marketing Operations teams to ensure conversational marketing capabilities can be integrated into overall framework and processes
- Experimenting and piloting different new use cases for Conversational Marketing and creatively applying new as well as in-house technology to meet customer expectations of a hyper-personalized experience when they engage with our marketing campaigns
- Working with the Automation leadership team to identify and document the best approaches for Conversational Marketing to build the framework and high-standard for AI bots used in sales and marketing
- Collaborating with our internal content teams to improve our campaigns and bot capabilities, using customer feedback to advocate for new functionality or feature improvements
- You know how to implement Conversational Marketing, leverage it and connect it to business outcomes like growing pipeline, faster sales velocity and better customer experiences
- You must have a good understanding of the technological requirements and have worked with UX, UE as well as Data Science and Insights teams on AI projects in the past to integrate Conversational Marketing into existing marketing automation platforms (Marketo) and CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Customer journey orchestration gets you excited. You can help automate highly personalized customer journeys that get results leveraging AI / Conversational Marketing
- You are an internal advocate and influencer when it comes to leveraging the right tools to enable Demand Generation and sales team to become more efficient and meet customer expectations in real-time
- You love to work with the latest B2B enterprise SaaS technology available to marketers and drive innovation across teams and you also understand the needs and requirements of your sales peers
- Data integrity matters to you. Good decisions are made on good data, so you carefully connect and measure everything that matters
- Numbers and dashboards are your friends. You’re as comfortable managing objects and settings as you are building dashboards and reports to enable the whole team
- Analytics, integrations, process automation, and problem-solving are your domain
- You know how to implement and validate everything from web analytics to conversion tracking to pipeline reporting
- Experience with a company practicing account-based marketing
- Experience using APIs for chat, CRM and marketing automation
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in Conversational Marketing and a deep understanding of getting it implemented in a B2B SaaS company that operates worldwide and in many languages
- With your expertise, you enable teams to improve customer journey design and personalized full funnel marketing campaigns using conversational marketing to drive conversion and enable a better customer and sales experience
- You know things don’t get done in a silo – your ability to influence others and engage key stakeholders in a highly cross-functional team has helped you implement new ideas and projects in the past
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.