Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
An exciting new opportunity has opened for a Site Reliability Engineer within the Autodesk Fusion 360 Data and Process Management team.The successful candidate will wear many hats: first responder, performance analyst, system architect, database administrator, capacity planner, and monitoring expert.Good technical and communication skills are required for you to be successful within this role. A passion for learning new technologies and a desire to solve every problem you come across are the keys to being successful in this role.
- Build and scale hosting solutions for highly dynamic SaaS based web applications
- Write Infrastructure-as-Code to create and maintain global application environments
- Review database migration pull requests and optimize SQL queries for production workloads
- Ensure standards, processes, procedures, and best practices are efficient, effective, and documented
- Use modern administration tools like Docker, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation/CDK to manage and deploy containers and virtual machines
- Work with development, testing, and documentation teams during the product development cycle to ensure quality control
- Automate processes were possible and create new technologies when needed
- 3+ years of administering cloud-based services in production environments
- Experience with cloud-based RDBMS technologies and SQL
- Working knowledge of containers and cloud services
- Kubernetes experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; Computer Science preferred
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.