Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) Sales team is looking for a Director of Revenue Operations to partner with the VP of Field Operations, their leadership team and other key teams in ACS and across Worldwide Sales (WWS). This role will include responsibility for Sales Operations and Sales Enablement.
The right candidate for this role will demonstrate a strategic mindset, collaboration skills, technical aptitude, excellent business intuition, and the capability to work at multiple levels, including high level strategy and day-to-day Operations details.
What part will you play?
The Director of Revenue Operations will establish themselves as a trusted advisor across ACS and WWS. This individual will partner with leaders from Sales, Finance, Customer Success, Revenue Accounting, Marketing, HR, Data Analytics, and other departments. This role is a crucial element in driving sales excellence and attaining our targets.
The successful candidate will be an excellent leader that is proactive in their approach to key strategic and tactical deliverables while constantly driving efficiencies within their department and across the teams they support while managing functions essential to the productivity of ADSK. This leader will focus on sales process optimizations, sales program implementation, sales effectiveness, new hire on-boarding and ramping our sales team, upskilling of our go to market teams and the Channel, coordination of Sales Plays with cross functional stakeholders, sales/marketing/CS reporting, and sales compensation design and administration. Further responsibilities include maintaining high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in all the organization’s efforts.
What will you do?
- Advisor to Sales Leadership – Identify opportunities for and drive the execution of sales process improvements. Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Advisor on Technical Systems – Manage team responsible for data fidelity in Salesforce.com and all associated sales reporting in Salesforce.com, PowerBI, and ad hoc analyses. Ensure that reporting meets sales leadership’s requirements and is accurate and timely. Compensation planning, tracking, and execution
- Compensation planning, tracking, and execution
- Contributor to company-wide projects as requested or assigned
- Financial assignment of annual targets and lead Territory assignments – Own sales budgeting and territory planning for the sales organization. Maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the Sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Operational reporting – Work closely with Finance Business Partners to ensure accurate reporting for Revenue Accounting, Corporate Finance, and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Change Agent – Evaluate sales business processes with an eye for improvement for scalability.
- Key liaison with Data Analytics teams – collaborate to leverage their skills and systems.
- Evolve, expand, and lead the Enablement team – Drive the constant improvement of ACS employees via the Sales Enablement team including required and non-required training and certifications.
- Enable the Channel – Drive focused enablement initiatives to help the global Channel grow their knowledge and skill in selling and supporting ACS Solutions.
- Enable World-Wide Sales – on ACS Solutions and Rules of Engagement to ensure cohesive co-selling processes between teams
- Responsible for Content at Key Sales Events – Design learning objectives, content, and facilitate a good learning environment for events like OTC, OTx, AU, and team workshops.
- Sales Tools and Process Management – Implement, maintain, and train people on tools they need to succeed like Gong, Outreach, Consensus, Scratchpad, etc. Create and maintain new tools
- Facilitate regular in-situ Coaching and Deal Reviews of Field Sales
- Regularly evaluate the focus of your teams – In conjunction with Sales, CS, Marketing, and ACS Leadership, prioritize roadmap of projects to ensure that Revenue Operations is meeting organizational initiatives and requirements
- Leadership – Manage a team of professionals worldwide, providing clarity of purpose, tools required to meet their responsibilities, and an environment conducive to diversity of thought, innovation, and personal/career growth
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years in Sales Leadership, Sales Operations or related profession
- MBA or other relevant graduate degree preferred
Additional Preferred Experience
- Energetic and proactive, with a proven track record of getting results in a high-growth, dynamic company
- Organizational skills and a commitment to playing a strong role in process definition and improvement
- Self-directed, committed to helping their team learn with focus on their personal development
- Strong and consistent collaborator, upwards and downwards, a good listener
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external functional teams verbally, in writing and via presentations
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.