Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for a Product Manager to jointhe DEX (Digital Employee Experience) Automation Services team within the Digital Enterprise Services IT organization. This team builds and delivers employee experience products partnering with internal organizations such as HR, IT, Procurement, Legal etc. and delivers capabilities that enrich and improve overall Autodesk employee experience.
As a Product Manager, you will develop relationships and work closely with partners and stakeholders from internal organizations such as HR, IT, Procurement, Legal etc., and act as the critical connection between employee needs, strategy, software development, and execution. On a given day you may deliver a pitch to an executive, identify opportunities from data, address an employee issue, or work through a challenging design question with a development team.
Do you thrive in an environment where you can work on engaging and challenging products? Do you have a start-up mentality? If this sounds like you… let’s talk.
Join us in Novi, Michigan!
Novi continues to be one of the fastest growing cities in Michigan and ranks among the top of its neighboring county communities for research, technology, and service companies. The city is located approximately 25 miles northwest of the center of Detroit, and 25 miles from of the center of Ann Arbor.
- Identify market opportunities and guide product data vision and strategy
- Define product vision, strategy, and long-term roadmap. Lead planning by involving partners and stakeholders from various internal organizations such as HR, IT, Procurement, Legal etc
- Execution of Product planning and development by including employee goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements
- Develop and manage relationships with leadership, internal organizational partners, architecture, engineering, and product teams
- Conduct user research to gain insights that inform product direction
- Appropriately and timely communicate and craft documentation for varying levels of complexity, breath, or audience
- Prioritize initiatives and get commitments from internal partners and stakeholders using excellent communication skills
- Develop a keen understanding of the voice of our Employees, leadership, and stakeholders
- Demonstrated proficiency in product management with a focus on end-to-end employee-based products and platforms
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading product strategy and ability to drive a product vision and manage a roadmap
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and manage relationships with leadership, partners, business owners, product teams and stakeholders to drive results
- Passion for product ideation and excellent user experience intuition
- Possess exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with data and communicating data findings
- Analyze key metrics to uncover trends and root causes that inform product design
- Strong prioritization, relationship building, and organization skill
- Record of accomplishment of successfully delivering product capabilities on time, to scope, with high quality
- Familiarity with scrum/agile methodologies
- Product manager certification is a plus
- Experience driving multiple products through a complete life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with employees facing AI (Artificial Intelligence) chatbot products
- Familiarity with Roadmap tools such as Aha
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.