Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We’re hiring a Paid Social Media Marketing Strategist who will be responsible for developing both campaign strategy and executing campaigns for Autodesk products. This is a great opportunity for a modern, omnichannel marketer who can execute and optimize programs to effectively and efficiently generate marketing influenced pipeline. This role involves working with multiple internal stakeholders and communicating with them on a daily basis. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and modern marketing techniques, possesses strong analytical skills and technical skills, and adapts quickly and is comfortable working within a matrixed organization.
- Manage the execution of key marketing projects and programs aligned with Industry, Estore KPIs
- Participate in the planning of regional paid social media campaigns
- Customize tactical plans for various industry and product initiatives to match local market differences and regional dynamics
- Coordinate and publish regional campaign and program reporting based on KPIs, and provide recommendations focused on optimizing for efficiency, resource allocation, or revenue
- Ensure that campaign and social media strategies emphasize brand tone and voice, as well as business objectives
- Develop and share insights into the voice of the customer, through monitoring of social media channels
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing or related field is preferred
- 5+ years of social media marketing or communications experience. A background in business-to-business marketing is preferred
- Experience running paid social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Experience with project management tools
- Excellent creative written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.