- Intern, Culture and Change Transformation - San Francisco, CA
- Lifecycle Marketing Specialist - San Francisco, CA
- Paralegal, Intellectual Property - San Francisco, CA
- User Experience Designer, Hybrid/Remote, West Coast - San Francisco, CA
- VP, Business Planning & Performance Management - San Francisco, CA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Chief Trust Officer helps Autodesk fulfill its promises to customers and stakeholders on security, privacy, data ethics, and ESG matters by examining them through a trust-centric lens. The CTrO will transform our organization’s relationship by protecting data and customer choice as a business differentiator- for customers, employees, partners, and the public at large.
- Defines Autodesk long term trust objectives and practices such as data ethics and data reciprocity; advocates for trust-centric decisions at the executive level
- Develops outreach plans to influence customer perception and understanding of data usage, to help customers better understand how we will handle their data securely and ethically
- Communicates the benefits to the customer, including the value exchange that occurs when they do share their data
- Trust thought leader, ensures expertise in data, security & privacy laws and accreditation standards
- Develops privacy, security, ethics organizations within the company to build and deepen bonds with customers, employees, and partners, including organizations to:
- Build strategic and comprehensive plans to define, develop, maintain, and implement policies and processes that enable consistent, effective data security practices to minimize risk and ensure the confidentiality of information and product data
- Develop data and security breach preparation and response practices, tocreate alignment across Autodesk’s values, policies, and establishes plans for action well before any crisis may occur
- Establish governance for Data Trust, including ethics, security, privacy and resiliency programs
- Develop and deliver initial and ongoing training to the workforce, to foster information privacy and security awareness within the organization and related entities
- Establish and administer a process for investigating and acting on privacy and security complaints
- Works across the organization’s administration, legal counsel, and other related parties to represent the organization’s information privacy interests with external parties
- Serves as information trust resource to the organization regarding release of information and to all departments for trust related issues
- BS degree in information management or a related security or engineering field
- 10+ years knowledge and experience in global information privacy laws, including extensive familiarity with security legislation and standards for the protection of data
- 10+ years demonstrated organizational leadership, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills
- Previous experience running a Privacy, Security or Data Governance organization
- A high level of integrity and trust
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.