Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Salesforce Technical Lead – US Remote or San Francisco Bay Area
Are you passionate about Engineering & using your skills to help grow the business? Are you passionate about engaging your customers and collaborating with everyone you work with? If this sounds like you, read on!
In this role, you will be closely working with your peers in the Engineering team to build a quality product on the Salesforce Platform. You will provide valuable contributions by understanding the core business requirements and implementing the functionalities to meet the business needs. You should be able to utilize your time by interacting with stakeholders, developing features in collaboration with the agile Engineering teams & innovate on the platform. This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence our customers, and Autodesk’s future success.
- Communicate effectively with Engineering teams, Business stakeholders and solution Architects for Solution Designing and Architecture
- Work with global teams to ensure efficient and effective project delivery
- Perform configurations & write code in Salesforce
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Works with the Product owner to ensure the backlog is properly prioritized, stories are ready for the upcoming sprint, and sprint work is not interrupted with new or competing priorities once started.
- Must have a desire to Lead the team as a Scrum Master.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field. Master’s degree a plus
- Fluent in Salesforce development. Well-versed in configuration, customization, and Integration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; persuasive and concise in presenting complex ideas to a non-technical audience
- Ability to do Technical documentation and draw architecture diagrams
- Must possess leadership skills
- Capable of wearing multiple hats on an agile team
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.