Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
SeniorSoftware Engineer-Digital Employee Experience
Are you looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your career where you’ll be able to leverage your deep technical expertise to technically lead a team of full stack software engineers focused on building modern, cloud-based solutions and platforms? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where you’re empowered to influence outcomes for the business? If this sounds like you…let’s talk.
Autodesk is looking for aSenior Software Engineertojoin oursoftware engineering team in ourDigitalEmployeeExperience(dEX)teamin Bangalore, India. As part of the Digital Enterprise Services IT organization, this team leverages Software Engineering and DevOps principles to optimize the company’s business critical systems and processes through building re-usable platforms that enrich and improve overall Autodesk employee experience.The ideal candidate will haveextensive full-stack developmentexperienceusingcloud-based technologies, withworkingexperience indeliveringmobileapplications.In addition, the candidate should haveproven experience in providing technicalleadership within a software engineering team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deliverfull-stack,high-value,cloud-basedand mobileuser experiences
- Communicate effectively with team members andacross teams
- Provide effective technical leadership to a highly adaptable, multi-discipline team
- Mentor junior-level engineers
- Participate in an agile-based development practice delivering value at high velocity
- Collaborate with team leaders to define, implement and ensure best practices
- Ensure full-stack software solutions are developed using industry-leading DevOps best practices and technologies
- Provide operational support for Cloud Automation platforms
- Stay current with technological changes in latest automation software and tools
- Bachelor’sDegree in Computer Science,Information Systemsorotherequivalent experience in softwaredevelopment/IT
- 5+years’ experiencein designing and building software solutions
- Advanced interpersonal skills to effectively promote ideas, collaborate across teams and influence stakeholders to reach decisions
- Detail-oriented with respect to software development process, communication and documentation
- Capable of performing requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels
- Recent hands-on experiencewiththe following technologies:NodeJS, ReactNative,VueJS, TypeScript, DynamoDB, AWS RDS, AWS S3, AWS API Gateway
- Hands-on experience with mobile application development technologies like:React Native,Native iOS/Androiddevelopment,GoogleFlutter
- AWS Certification – Associate or Professional Architect
- Familiarity with Confluence, Jira and ServiceNow
- Familiarity withAgile development methodology
Life at Autodesk
Innovative. Rewarding. Respectful. These are words we hear every day from
employees about life at Autodesk. We empower our customers with
technology that impacts the world though better design and we start by
empowering our employees to do their best work at home or in the office.
We encourage employees to demonstrate their expertise, communicate
honestly, and be a bit of a genius. Autodesk employees are free to share
opinions and know that they will be respectfully listened to.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it,radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Ourultimate goalis to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.