Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a Implementation Consultant, your strong software/product knowledge will help our customers put innovative solutions into real world practice. You will analyze existing workflows and processes in the context of the customer’s business and project goals. Working with key business unit stakeholders and project teams, you will assist in defining new workflows, configuring software, training users, and mentoring project teams to ensure successful implementation.
By documenting your engagement and applying a “train-the-trainer” approach, you will help our customer’s scale impactful solutions across their organization to achieve meaningful business results. You will also work closely with the Autodesk product teams to provide feedback based on client experiences and stay up to speed on product development roadmaps.
- Work with customers to analyze existing workflows and processes
- Process definition, planning, and implementation of new technologies and workflows
- Provide coaching, change management to customers (external & partners
- Provides innovative solutions to meet customer and industry challenges based on Autodesk product solutions.
- Lead implementation consulting engagements with customers.
- Apply Autodesk product sets to detailed industry requirements and workflows.
- Guide customers in the best application of Autodesk products; define and document detailed use cases.
- Configure solutions based on product capabilities and customer requirements.
- Define migration approach of customer data and standards into Autodesk products.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to customers to drive adoption and consumption.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to partners to enable the scalable delivery of packages service offerings.
- Provide input to sales and proposal presentations and identify additional product/services opportunities in the customer’s organization.
- Travel up to 50%
- Ability to conduct sound research, bring innovation to the team, and partner to troubleshoot/solve multi-faceted instructional technology issues
- Effective analytical andproblem-solvingskills.
- English Language- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills-willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; ability to think quickly.
- Ability to manage a project and conduct cross functional meetings remotely
- Ability to thrive in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Project management skills that are demonstrated by timely task completion and quality of deliverables
- Flexible,upbeat,and energetic attitude – self-starter with the ability to quickly build strong partnerships, effectively communicate needs and challenges
- Highly collaborative and open to multiple perspectives, work both independently and collaboratively to achieve outcomes
- A lot of patience, the ability to explain the same thing several times, and a good sense of humour
- Minimum Education Bachelor’s Degree, unless you have a reallygood story!
- Ideally 1-3 years of experience in construction or construction technology, as well as prior experience with ACC products
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.