Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a Technical Program manager, you will be part of Enterprise Development Centre within DES Org (Digital EnterpriseSystems). You will be working with the stakeholders and managers to publish the objectives, roadmap, success criteria and measures to track the progress of the project/programs executed by the EDC. You will be responsible for reporting the progress, highlights / lowlights, risks and facilitate any course correction that is required.You will also be driving the initiatives or projects directly as required.
To be more successful and impactful in the role, you need to be able to understand the requirements and the technical design for to be able to effectively manage the programs.
- Program management and tracking and publish the status on an on-going basis
- Drive assigned initiatives and own the project plan and execute working with the team
- Involved in intake Demand Planning, Resource planning & allocation for various initiatives
- Track, measure and report against the plan and objective
- Collaborate with various Service Owners / Service managers / Delivery Managers across the organization
- Manage Enterprise application & Infrastructure domain related projects / initiatives
- Identify the risks and work with the various teams for the corrective actions
- Project management, Stakeholder management with good presentations/ interpersonal skills
- Budget and financial management of projects on regular basis
- Ensure regular governance of projects / initiatives spread across EDC teams
- Collaboration across other groups program manager for dependency tracking
- Prepare & publish program Management reports on regular intervals
- Engineering or Master’s degree with overall 10 + years of relevant IT experience
- Good Technical Project / program management experience & understanding of Engineering principles
- Experience delivering programs in different development methodology
- Methodological approach, high attention to detail, strong problem solving skills & a good team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in leading without authority
- Self-starter who can manage multiple activities to aggressive timelines, focused and result oriented
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and establishing / tracking project metrics
- Effective Communication, presentation skills and should be able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Should have worked in the Agile world with AHA /Jira
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Good understanding IT landscape and domain and/or Technical development background is desirable
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.