Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
CO Salary Range: USD 75,000.00 – 85,000.00 per year
Job Requisition ID #
The Named Accounts Inside Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting and hunting to find new business in Autodesk’s enterprise accounts. This job is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets by driving engagement with Autodesk’s largest and most strategic customers in a team selling environment. This position reports to a Named Accounts Sales Manager, and will work closely with broader Inside Sales Team, and Named Accounts Sales Executives.
- Align with extended account teams to drive enterprise engagements in large accounts
- Conduct outbound customer calls
- Uncovers and qualifies Named Accounts opportunities and depending on the complexity, will either close the business or transfer to Named Accounts Sales Executive
- Maintain basic knowledge of Autodesk products, competitive products, and industry trends as well as Autodesk Subscription and Advanced Support
- Provide customer with the relevant information, in order to create and close opportunities
- Utilize Salesforce.com to document all customer opportunities and customer activity
- Maintain Salesforce.com opportunities using probability definitions embedded to categorize opportunities accordingly to accurately forecast against plans and targets weekly
- Build strong relationships for business planning with Named Accounts Sales Executives and their management team
- Respond to customer inquiries in a professional and prompt manner
- A minimum of 3-4 years sales experience in a SaaS or technology industries
- Track record of previous success in a quota bearing role
- Familiarity with sales process and selling methodologies
- Proficiency with CRM Salesforce.com preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive at all times
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented
- Familiarity with a team selling approach
On Target Earnings range (Colorado): $75-85K
Click below to learn more about our benefits in the US.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.