Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Cloud portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
We are looking for top Sales Professionals to join Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) team and work with clients in EMEA to uncover pain in their current processes and find value in leveraging the Autodesk Construction Cloud.
Our Mid-Market Account Executives (AEs) represent ACS for their assigned accounts in a fast paced and exciting industry! We are looking for someone to be the go-to resource and lead in their assigned Mid-Market accounts as we look to build net-new business and expand our existing account base across EMEA.
- Manage the sales cycle from prospect to close with a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Show potential customers the value of the Autodesk Construction Cloud portfolio, conducting both in-person and virtual discovery sessions and presentations (with the help of technical experts when required)
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position the right Autodesk Construction Cloud solution
- Manage and qualify inbound leads and opportunities, with accurate and timely responses
- Work with and mentor Business Development Reps (BDRs) to drive leads in accounts
- Own and deliver account plans, pipeline and forecast
- Be ready to expand your sales career in the exciting & growing Construction Tech space!
- 3+ years of experience in selling SaaS/Cloud-based solutions in the field
- Enterprise deal experience and selling to C-suite
- Ability to position solution value to the customer and talk return on investment
- Experience working in with account teams as well as individually driving business
- Results-driven and a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- Experience presenting software solutions and are comfortable selling to all audiences
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment
- Construction experience or familiarity is a plus, but not required. (We can teach you!)
- Travel is expected, but AEs are trusted to manage their schedules appropriately based on territory and accounts
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.