- Mechanical Engineer III - Newport News, VA
- Mechanical Engineer II - Newport News, VA
- Account Executive, Innovyze Product Specialist - Virginia
- Project Manager - Fiber Construction (Manassas, VA) - Manassas, VA
- BIM Technical Services Manager - Roanoke, VA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Innovyze, an Autodesk Company, is the global leader in building innovative, industry-leading software for the water industry for over 35 years. Innovyze serves thousands of clients including the largest utilities, ENR design firms and consultancies around the world. We are currently looking for an experienced Stormwater/Water Resources Engineer to join our dynamic and growing Client Services team. The successful individual will specifically have a background in hydrology and hydraulics for stormwater and sanitary sewer systems. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to leading regionally/technically diverse projects from around the APAC region.
The role involves supporting our customers from around the world in the use of our software products. The emphasis will be on supporting our hydrologic and hydraulic modelling products including Infoworks ICM, XPSWMM, InfoSWMM and InfoSewer.
Engineers in our Client Services department perform all or some of the following activities:
- Provide Modelling/engineering/GIS support, especially modelling services, and training to our client base
- Support customers with their software installations, configurations, updates and upgrades
- Independently determine and develop solutions to technical problems
- Assist in development of product videos, users guides/manuals, and help files
- Support a variety of software products and assumes multiple task responsibilities
- Consistently maintain client satisfaction that results in potential opportunities and excellent Company references
- Interact professionally with clients, colleagues, and Client Service Managers
- Conduct software training courses both in Innovyze offices and at client sites
- Make presentations to clients and at professional and industry conferences as needed
- Periodically participate in trade shows, user meetings, and booth exhibits as needed
- Minimum travel may be required to fulfill training, conferences and trade-show activities
- The Ideal Candidate will have experience in creating or approving stormwater designs and is familiar with typical workflows, principles and regulations of drainage systems
- You will be experienced using your strong communication skills, flair for innovation and self-confidence to collaborate successfully with colleagues and clients
- The successful candidate will support our customers in the use of our software products from initial installation through to everyday use. The role will require a sound of knowledge of the Innovyze Water, Wastewater, Stormwater and Asset Management products.
- B.S or M.S in Civil, Environmental or Water Resources Engineering with at least two (2) years specific experience in hydraulic modelling
- Knowledge of hydraulic and asset performance modelling with Innovyze software, and ESRI GIS preferred
- Experience in writing and presenting technical documentation
The Ideal Candidate
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be client oriented and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proactive in monitoring and resolving customer issues
- Keen to learn and able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Team player with a positive attitude and flexibility in an environment of tight deadlines, unexpected changes and interruptions
- Self-motivated, able to take initiative and anticipate needs, learning to work independently and carry project through to completion with moderate guidance/direction
- To be effective in this role, you must be self-motivated, possess strong customer service and technical problem-solving skills; and be someone who embraces challenges
- The role may involve short term travel, for example conducting a 2-day training course at a client site
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.