Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are Autodesk’s Delivery Platform Team. Our vision is to provide Autodesk’s customers with a platform that enables a consistent and intuitive way to access Autodesk’s products and services in a fast and reliable manner.
We are on a mission to modernize our existing platform to offer a world-class experience.
We embrace the values of an agile team. You will be part of a team of diverse, smart, and driven engineers. We are looking for a senior test engineer who shares our values, and who have experience in testing, automating, and maintaining cross platform services, api, and client applications.
- Design and lead test strategy for the platform components and releases
- Design and build automation frameworks for desktop clients and web services
- Enforce engineering excellence practices and drive quality early in the cycle
- Collaborate with a team of highly skilled engineers and product managers
- Contribute to a team culture that values openness, collaboration, and innovation
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Experience with scrum and agile processes is a bonus
- Familiarity with source code control systems such as GIT
- Familiarity of automation frameworks such as GTest, Selenium, BDD is a bonus
- Cross-platform experience with Windows, Mac and Linux is a bonus
The Ideal Candidate
- You understand what it takes to build, test and support business critical desktop clients, components, frameworks, and web services
- You think about systems and enjoys writing high-quality code. We work mostly in C#/C++/Java/Python/Golang/Node.js and AWS. However, we care much more about your general engineering skills than knowledge of a particular programming language, framework, or technology
- You are passionate about learning new technologies and committed to continuous improvement
- You are customer oriented, and drive towards addressing customer pain points
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.