Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As Autodesk continues to transform as a Cloud offering Product company, we are looking to onboard a Workday developer who can help accelerate this transformation, through effective partnership with our Global Business User Community and Implement solutions which are Simple, Scalable and can be a catalyst in achieving our goal of increasing our subscriptions by 20% in 2020.
Our culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively across teams, take accountability for results, and offer/ receive feedback in support of reaching our goals.
- Work independently and directly with team to design, implement, and support Workday Benefits and HCM applications in the business environments
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Workday Integration solutions using EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Effectively Partner with our Business & Product Owners and lead developers, Analyze the Requirements and work with the team to transform them into Just In-Time Solutions which are flexible, scalable and align with our business goals
- Triaging issue resolution, determining root cause and implementing corrections
- Supporting Workday integrations testing during the twice-yearly Feature Updates
- Support UAT, launch & Post-launch activities
- Perform POCs and offer recommendations to improve our Workday Solutions and our implementation methodology
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business application implementation, configuration, development, and support in Workday HCM
- Experience with Workday Studio, EIB, Core Connecter, Custom Report, BIRT, Calculated fields, and Business Processes
- Experience with Web service integrations (PICOF, PECI, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, JSON, and XSLT)
- Functional Understanding of core workday modules such as HCM, Benefits, Payroll, and Advance Compensation
- Experience with Workday Absence/Time Tracking Configuration is an added advantage
- Experience with Workday Extend is a plus
- Workday development experiences are definitely a plus
- Prior experience in an Agile/Scrum team will be a plus
- Prior project experience in the Software industry recommended
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have good communication skills as well as build and maintain effective relationships with business users and other Development teams
- Customer-focused, Individual Contributor with Leadership skills and a good Team player
- Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving skills; Advocate of Best Practices
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.