Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Identity Access and Management team is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual who loves finding efficient, scalable and thoughtful solutions to a variety of technical and product challenges. As a member of a team responsible for building foundational services, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of identity service that is leveraged by 150+ Autodesk desktop, mobile, and web applications as well as a growing third-party developer ecosystem for managing authentication, authorization, profile, and entitlements. The service is one of the key business enablers serving millions of customers every day. You will be working on cutting edge AWS technologies to build the Customer Identity and Authorization Platform for Autodesk.
- Work effectively as a member of the self-organized agile team that builds, owns and runs the service
- Contribute to all aspects of service development including front-end, back-end, DevOps, and quality
- Assist in the operation of the service, e.g. monitoring, alerting, metrics, logging, and troubleshooting
- Work closely with senior engineers, architects, product owners to understand requirements and translate them into elegant implementations
- Use the current system behaviour to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the scalability, reliability, usability, and security of the system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- 1-3 years of software engineering experience
- Excellent grasp of basic tenets of computer programming
- Excellency at least one of the programming languages (Go-lang, Python, C# , Java)
- Familiar understanding of web services, including REST
- Clarity of Design Patterns as well as an understanding of design paradigms.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
The Ideal Candidate
- Willing to continuously learn new technologies and driven to adopt best practices
- Should be a Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individual, who takes initiative and ownership of projects are desire
- Experience with AWS stack is a plus
- Knowledge of OIDC Stack will be an advantage
- Understanding of web services, including REST
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, SQL Server and DynamoDB
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.