Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. This is an exciting time to join us on our multi-year journey to disrupt the Design to Manufacture world with Fusion 360 by delivering unprecedented value and converging workflows with cloud-based technology. We are rapidly combining many world-leading technologies and teams into the Fusion 360 family. The role is with one of the Fusion 360 team in the Design and Manufacturing Organization within the Product Design and Manufacturing Solutions division. We are looking for a Senior Product Owner to join our Pune-based scrum team.
- Translate systems design and/or business requirements to Epics and actionable user stories, prioritize the stories
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define product requirements
- Works closely with the scrum team associated product managers, architects, and user interface designers, as well as other business and technical stakeholders, to maintain alignment of the team’s deliverables with the broader product and company strategic goals
- Effectively manage a growing product backlog and stakeholder expectations
- Runningproduct backlog grooming, estimation, and planning
- Follow the progress of work and ensure production issues get resolved with urgency
- Communicate status and deliverables to stakeholders and collect feedback for the development team
- Specifies the outcomes and priorities for projects of important scope and impact, enhancing existing products
- Identify detailed acceptance criteria for deliverables
- Identifies project inter-dependencies
- Create analytics to measure and continuously improve development initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mechanical or computer science, or equivalent industry experience
- 5-10 years of industry experience building and delivering robust, performant, and maintainable commercial applications
- Familiar with CAD Products like SolidWorks, Inventor, CATIA, etc.
- Experience in CAD software development will be a plus
- Experience in product ownership, delivering successful products/services using Agile/Scrum Principles
- Experience working with product management on goals alignment and risks measurement
- Humble, collaborative, team player, willing to step up and support colleagues
- Effectiveproblem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to increasing knowledge and understanding of how to improve existing applications
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with an ability to state things simply and persuasively for a variety of audiences – internal, external, business, and technical
- Embrace frequent communication with distributed scrum teams in the US, Europe, and Shanghai
- Passionate about customer success
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- Familiarity with JIRA will be a plus
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or Advanced Scrum Product Owner will be a plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.