Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Customer Outcome Executive @ Autodesk
You will join the Customer Success Management team within the Enterprise Customer Success Organization (ECS). ECS has a relentless focus on creating loyal customers and loyalty starts when our customers are achieving their desired business outcomes. As an Outcomes Executive, you are responsible for coaching CSMs & customers to build high quality Customer Success Plans(CSPs) and work with Consulting Delivery, Support and Learning Services to position customer change programs primarily in EMEA, but with global context. These change programs are what enable our customers to develop the capabilities necessary to harness the promise of the Future of Making. Additionally, you will serve as the conduit between the customer and our internal teams to ensure that we’re focused on the right business outcomes, capabilities, workflows and personas.
Given Autodesk’s dynamic Business Model Transformation and our focus on Customer Success, we are looking for highly motivated Outcomes Executives who will work with Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to buildCSPs that capture our customers’ multi-year strategy. A key responsibility will be assembling Services executed by Autodesk and/or Autodesk Partners to assist customers in realizing Industry Outcomes that are relevant to their business. This specific COE role focuses on the Architecture, Building/Civil Engineering, Construction and related industries primarily in our French markets.
50% of your time will be spent with Autodesk teams:
- Coaching CSMs to develop high quality customer success plans
- Sharing industry knowledge with CSMs and help them position packagedservice offerings with customers
- Working with Consulting and Support to position the best services required to achieve their desired business outcomes
- Supporting Technical Solutions Executives to ensure acceleration plans and services are properly positioned within expansion plans.
- Engaging Sales, Consulting, Support and the Outcome Engineering Practice to develop key industry outcomes & supporting capabilities
The other 50% of your time will be spent with customers:
- Engaging directly with customers, guiding the customer towards the capability of driving change and scaling adoption with increased time to value
- Facilitating workshops
- Conducting executive briefings
- Providing industry thought leadership.
The Ideal Candidate
- You think Customer First
- You want to positively impact our entire portfolio of customers and understand the best way to do it is by coaching our community of CSMs
- You recognize that the only way to consistently deliver impactful business outcomes to our customers, is by building a scalable practice
- You know how to motivate, convince and inspire our customers to take the digital journey with Autodesk
- You can work collaboratively across multiple teams to influence development of business outcome-based journeys
- You can think strategically but with an eye for detail – you can capture or coach CSMs to capture the customer’s strategic intent with a clear path to execution in a CSP
- 10+ years industry experience
- 5+ years in change management, both with enterprise customers and internal teams
- 5+ years of experience in Consulting, Sales or Customer Success Role
- Native or bilingual French language skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with an ability to state things simply and persuasively for a variety of audiences – internal, external, business and technical
- Excellent presentation skills and facilitation skills and ease in speaking in front of large groups
- Highly motivated, focused and self-directed with a dedication to excellence
- Experience in SaaS / Subscription software environment
- Experience in cloud/platform infrastructure and security
- Working knowledge Salesforce would be preferable
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with its radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.