Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Please note, this role can be remote within the US.
In our team, we are responsible for the Developer Experience (DevX). We deliver a world-class experience for our internal and external developers through an ecosystem encompassing a developer portal, documentation and SDKs, app store, platform services, identity provider, observability tools, and more. As part of this team, you will be implementing exciting new features that engage and influence Autodesk customers worldwide. Our team faces a variety of unique and interesting challenges, from creating new features and components, implementing critical services, creating new and engaging end-user experiences, to digging into low-level performance details and streamlining processes.
- Work closely with product managers and software architect to translate overall business needs, system architecture and product requirements into well-designed and implemented software components
- Design, Develop, and Test features to ensure that software meets business, quality and operational needs
- Contribute to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and processes
- Experience with GraphQL and REST API
- Demonstrates high levels of ownership and accountability
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with release management, automated testing
- Experience with CI/CD, Jenkins, and Spinnaker
- Experience with AWS
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.