Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Named Account Sales Executive is a key role that oversees Named Accounts for manufacturing & AEC industry group both domestically and internationally.
This engaged sales account management role provides direction on account strategy, sales management, and execution in order to drive business results and meet/exceed financial and business objectives.
This position will overlook manufacturing & AEC named account customers in Korea.
- Achieve assigned financial targets to expand and develop existing named accounts through a direct sales model
- Provide guidance on customer-facing account planning and industry account plans and coach direct reports to improve their plans including, but not limited to, customer ROI, political alignment/executive support, risk identification/mitigation and alignment with Autodesk strategy
- Deliver timely and accurate forecast of the business having in-depth grasp of the business to facilitate weekly, quarterly and annual forecasts
- Provide regular customer feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams to help identify product strengths and areas of improvement; working in conjunction with the extended team
- Establish strong relationships with finance, sales operations, and legal in order to stay abreast of things such as financial reporting, deal development, discount approvals, business models, contract negotiations etc
- Coordinate, influence, and orchestrate all of the appropriate resources such as CSM, Tech SE & EP for account and/or opportunity development
- Drive EBA (Enterprise Business Agreement) sales of the entire Autodesk solution for customer’s success and strategic partnership
- Manage and achieve business goals and targets set by sales management
- Monitor effectiveness of policies, practices and processes to determine efficiency and effectiveness
- Recommend improvements to achieve and deliver improved results
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers
- Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization
- Responsible for management and development of resources (including consultants, vendors and remote workers, in different time zones)
- This includes team building with those from other units who participate on projects
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of Autodesk
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements
- Experience in CAD business preferred, but not mandatory
- At least 10 years of direct sales experience
- Candidates must be willing to travel 50% to 75% of the time
- Candidates for this position must hold a valid work permit in Korea.
- Familiar with Major/Named Accounts in Manufacturing & AEC industry
- Experience with Account Development/Penetration
- A bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering or Science
- Technical software sales experience in various industries
- Proven sales track records in technical software business in Korea market
- Demonstrated success managing business using a CRM system (ex.: Salesforce, Siebel etc.)
- Business level of written and verbal communication skills required in English
- Good in team play
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.