Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Technical Support Specialist – Data Management (Autodesk Vault)
Office location: Krakow, Poland
We are hiring a Technical Support Specialist to join our friendly team of tech enthusiasts assisting customers to get the best out of their Autodesk products.
Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others? Are you passionate about customer experience? Are you familiar with Autodesk Vault or a similar Data Management system?
Then we would like to hear from you!
What is this position about?
You will be responsible for resolving customer issues reported to Autodesk via phone, web, online forums, and other channels, and documenting these for our Knowledge Base.
You may also engage in a variety of proactive support activities such as: developing and presenting webinars, hosting Q&A sessions on our online communities, or presenting at company events like Autodesk University.
• Provide timely, friendly and efficient assistance to Autodesk customers on a variety of issues and questions
• Document problems and solutions in short and clear articles for our knowledgebase
• Research, verify, and document product issues
• Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress
• Experience in the use of Autodesk Vault or a similar Data Management system
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. (Additional language skills are a plus.)
• A passion for helping people
• Aptitude for problem-solving
• Ability to thrive in a fast-changing environment
Desirable Skills (but not essential):
• Familiarity using Autodesk Inventor
• Customer service experience
What is Autodesk?
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.