Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is changing how the world is designed and made. Our technology spans architecture,
engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment,
empowering innovators everywhere to solve challenges big and small. From greener buildings
to smarter products to mesmerizing blockbusters, Autodesk software empowers innovators to
design and make a better world for all.
The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its exceptional products, but
also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined
mission of innovation and creativity. We are continually ranked as a top place to work by
Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor, and others: A Few Reasons To Work at Autodesk
Autodesk’s flagship product, AutoCAD, is looking for an experienced iOS engineer to help us build a world class mobile platform.
- Translate designs and product requirements into high quality code on the iOS platform
- Work in partnership with cross-functional teams to elaborate, design, and implement new features
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Push the envelope on cutting edge mobile technologies and front-end engineering best practices
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in Swift or Objective-C
- Understanding of the iOS mobile app development cycle
- Familiarity with performance tuning, threading, and offline storage
- Understanding of UX/UI standards
- Experience with developing cross-platform software components
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Test Driven Development and continuous delivery
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Published iOS apps in the application store
- Optimization and benchmarking skills
- Familiarity with CAD software (Architectural, Mechanical, or Civil design)
- ML/AI operations experience
- Experience managing software projects across different geos and time zones
- Software development experience in a web environment
- Experience building Android apps
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.