Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
CO Salary Range: USD 80,000.00 per year
Job Requisition ID #
The Named Account Inside Renewal Sales Team is a high-performing team with a history of success.
We’re looking for another renewal sales superstar to join our Denver team!
In this position you’ll be in a team selling model, responsible for driving subscriptions and cloud renewals for some of Autodesk’s largest customers, who are also some of the largest companies in North America and the world.
Our customers are innovating the way we interact with the world around us. Our Named Accounts customers include Apple, GE, Siemens, and Nestlé. These customers lead the way in smart design and solve complex problems through technology. Here at Autodesk we enable our customers to design anything, while eliminating waste and allowing them to go to market faster.
If you thrive in a team sales environment this is the role for you. This is a team sales model and success requires collaboration with Named Account Executives, internal resources, and customer contacts to drive strategic sales initiatives and solution renewals. This takes a lot of organization and a proactive approach to forecast management.
This is a great opportunity for someone with Enterprise Account experience or someone ready to make the move to large complex customers.
The Inside Sales Named Accounts Renewals team is a high-performing, high-visibility team responsible for driving some of Autodesk’s most important business- renewals within our Named Accounts.
You will carry a shared quota and be responsible for forecasting, managing and growing the renewals in your accounts.
- Manage all renewals in assigned accounts throughout the complete sales cycle (discovery, quoting, processing, deployment). Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Use Salesforce.com to document all customer opportunities and customer activity
- Build strong customer relationships in IT, procurement, and with end-users through high volume of outbound customer calls. 25+ activities a day
- Adapt to change quickly, so you can help determine customer requirements and expectations to recommend specific subscription solutions
- Team selling environment, participate by sharing insights uncovered in customer calls, in weekly and quarterly account planning sessions with Autodesk’s Named Account Executives. May require up to 10% travel
- Understand complex ideas, in order to be able to evangelize strategic initiatives and drive consumption models
- Build collaborative relationships within sales as well as sales support to facilitate better customer experience
- Strong work ethic: team-oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results-oriented
- Minimum of 3 years success in a sales, renewal sales or sales support role with a strong track record of success who is looking to take the next step to Enterprise Accounts
- Highly proficient computer skills including SFDC, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
- Denver Hub-based role – Hybrid position
- Proven relationship management with customers for repeat renewal business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4 Year Degree- preferred but not required
- Previous experience selling technology, SaaS preferred
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for innovation
- Salesforce.com CRM experience preferred
Target Pay For this Position (Colorado) – $80,000
Click below to learn more about our benefits in the US.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.