Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 24, 2022
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Come join Apple’s Customer Systems team within the Engineering Solutions organization as a Java Software Engineer. In this role you will be partnering with cross functional teams across Apple. We work closely with our engineering and business partners to implement new solutions. The candidate must be able to work independently and collaborate optimally with other team members, understand the needs and build the solutions for sophisticated architecture.
Hands on experience with design, development and maintenance of highly available, distributed and scalable transactional enterprise systems.
* Strong software design and development skills with the focus on: OOP, design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
* Fault Tolerant architectures, zero downtime systems.
* Excellent debugging, problem solving, and communication skills
* Strong backgrounding Algorithms and Data Structures
* Demonstrate ability to work well independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Design and implement highly available and scalable enterprise solutions that can match Apple volumes Utilize the expertise in Java frameworks including Spring, REST Interface with Business, application owners, developers and project managers Be responsible for promised deliveries in time Collaboration with Project Management team and cross functional teams Review technical designs and perform code review
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or information management plus 3-8 years of experience, or MS degree plus 1-4 years, or equivalent.
Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
* Experience in working in a large enterprise, with a global environment, across multiple timezones and geographies
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills and ability to multi-task
* To be successful you are self-motivated; driven to achieve and exceed expectations
* Attention to detail