- Social Marketing Specialist, Operations - Apple Music - Culver City, CA
- Senior Global Pricing Strategy Lead - Services, Apple Media Products - Culver City, CA
- News+ Business Growth, Apple's Ecosystem - Culver City, CA
- Senior Creative Director - Awards, Apple TV+ Marketing - Culver City, CA
- Art Director - Digital, Apple TV+ Marketing - Culver City, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 17, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Apple Podcasts is home to the largest and most talked-about collection of podcasts across all subjects. From globally recognized names to the most authentic independents, this is where every voice matters. With Apple Podcasts Subscriptions, it is the best place for listeners to discover, enjoy, and now support their favorite shows. Apple Podcasts is available for free across a number of devices, from iPhone to Apple Watch to HomePod and CarPlay, for listeners in more than 170 countries and regions and worldwide. THE ROLE The Apple Podcasts Content Team curates the service across all platforms to help listeners discover their next favorite podcast. We are looking for a passionate Editor for the service in the US and Canada to help drive this effort. Do you have a passion for introducing incredible shows to listeners? Then we want to hear from you! You will be located in Los Angeles and report into the Worldwide Head of Content for Apple Podcasts.
* You love podcasts and audio storytelling and have an extensive knowledge of the field that extends beyond your own personal tastes.
* 3 or more years experience in curation and programming in the media or entertainment industries.
* Passion for and understanding of the Apple brand and products.
* Comfort delivering against tight and often shifting deadlines.
* Extraordinary social and relationship-building interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work with international peers collaboratively across timezones.
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance priorities at all times.
* Ability to analyze and communicate results, analysis and insights clearly and effectively to leaders with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
* Integrity, a sense of humor and a comfort working in a fast-changing environment.
In this role, you will: -Curate aspects of the editorial experience into a compelling on-platform offering. -Build quantifiable programming campaigns to drive awareness and engagement. -Work with cross-functional teams to pilot and launch new editorial brands. -Manage a content roadmap and campaign calendar and share and work collaborative to reflect topical cultural moments through relevant campaigns. -Manage and evaluate pitches from internal and external channels. -Maintain the Apple tone of voice and branding across various promotions. Follow a style guide, and work with a variety of content management systems. -Work with internal partners including Analytics, Marketing, Business Affairs and Production providing podcast strategy expertise. -Fulfill our editorial mission to provide a great experience for listeners every day.
Education & Experience
BA/BSc degree in a related field is a plus. An MBA or equivalent with media or marketing focus is valued but not required