- Software Quality Engineering Manager, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Tools Engineer - Apple Maps App - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Full Stack Engineer- Apple Cloud Product Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Rendering and Graphics Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Hardware System Integrator - Apple Home - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 20, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Apple is seeking an experienced data science leader who can lead our world-class team of machine learning experts focused on advancing the state of the art in artificial intelligence to solve high complexity problems in Information Security domain. You will be working with partner data science teams across Apple on research and development of next generation technologies.
* 5-10 years of experience building and managing globally distributed teams.
* Solid understanding of software development lifecycle.
* Experience with development of security solutions for large scale environments.
* Excellent communication skills with ability to deliver clear and effective presentations on results, risks, plans or vision to influence decision makers at any level from engineers to executives.
* Experience working on multi-year projects in collaboration with engineers, product managers, and other functional experts to deliver on a vision.
* Strong collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to influence without authority while leading cross-functional teams.
* Experience with big data technologies, Spark, Hadoop, or similar.
* Solid understanding of advanced quantitative methods, statistical & machine learning model development, including regression, classification, clustering, anomaly detection, time-series analysis, deep learning, and etc.
* Extensive academic or work history record with focus on machine learning.
We are looking for a passionate leader to lead a team of highly accomplished and deeply technical machine learning researchers. You will partner with engineers, product managers, business leaders, and other teams to research and apply latest advancement in machine learning to help protect Apple. An ideal candidate is an experienced, highly motivated leader that embraces the opportunity to influence and evangelize data science across the organization.
Education & Experience
M.Sc., or Ph.D. in the fields of Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Machine Learning, CS, Predictive Analytics, or equivalent practical experience.