- Full Stack Engineer- Apple Cloud Product Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Apple Cloud Platform - Internal CI/CD Service & Tools - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Hardware System Integrator - Apple Home - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Rendering and Graphics Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Engineer, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Apr 8, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Are you a dynamic and highly motivated Product Manager ready to share your unique experience with Apple’s Retail Online Product Team? As a team we are responsible for the digital systems and customer experiences that Apple customers interact with to create the Apple experiences online and in our retail stores! As a Product Manager on our team, you’ll be a part of diverse, and supportive team that ensures our technology fulfills Apple’s vision of delivering the best Retail Online experience in the world. Partnering with Engineering, Merchandising, Operations, Stores, and Marketing teams to deliver technology solutions that enhance the customer experience and optimize business processes.
* 8+ years Product Management Experience
* Demonstrate an ability to work with partners to clarify business problems, identify process/user experience improvement opportunities, and represent business interests during the design and development of payment solutions
* Expertise writing detailed business requirements intended for software engineering, UI/UX design, and track record of working with engineering/design partners to build technology solutions
* Comfort in working with internal and external stake-holders to deliver payments and financing solutions. Ability to negotiate scope and timelines to achieve KPIs, and leverage data to make product enhancement recommendations
* Experience planning, managing, and leading sophisticated technology projects in a high-paced, constantly evolving work environment, leading the team through issue resolution throughout the entire development lifecycle.
* Success collaborating with software engineering partners to reduce technical debt, introduce new technologies, and migrate to new architectures
* Excellent meeting facilitation, written, verbal, and presentation abilities
* Experience using Agile development methodologies and familiarity using JIRA/Confluence to document business requirements. Prioritizing work into Epics, User Stories, and writing Acceptance Criteria is a plus
* Be able to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems.
* Have insights into modern interactive design and development standards; recognize and appreciate the differences between web-based and native app experiences.
* Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
* Strong technical background, ability to dive into the technical details is a must.
We are looking for an individual that has the ability to own and drive initiatives, a passion and vision for the future of online shopping, and the ability to deliver a customer experience worthy of the Apple brand. The right person will combine technical fluency and analytical ability with a strong sense of user experience, diplomacy, program management skills and business acumen. You should have great presentation skills and be able to drive an actionable vision and requirements that rallies the team and delights our customers. You must enjoy diving into the details and have the ability to engage in problem solving with the technical development team. The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas: e-Commerce (including mobile commerce), subscriptions, ownership programs, Trade-in programs, financing and leasing programs. You should be able to point to a portfolio of high quality, innovative projects that exemplify your attention to detail.
Education & Experience
Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree or equivalent work experience