- Senior Global Pricing Strategy Lead - Services, Apple Media Products - Culver City, CA
- News+ Business Growth, Apple's Ecosystem - Culver City, CA
- Art Director - Digital, Apple TV+ Marketing - Culver City, CA
- Senior Creative Director - Awards, Apple TV+ Marketing - Culver City, CA
- Manager of Configuration Program Management, Apple TV+ - Culver City, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 25, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Apple is seeking an Associate Post Producer to work alongside our Series and Film marketing team at Apple TV+. This person will help scale our Post A/V needs for all Apple TV+ Original Content that will be distributed across a range of paid and owned media channels. This role requires developing systems and tools to manage assets required to develop marketing assets and to archive assets that have been created. Maintaining positive relationships with internal and external partners is key to ensuring that work delivers against Apple standards.
* Post Production experience in Entertainment; preferably in a major studio or Post agency; preferably, at least 5 years
* Proficient in TV, Digital, Social, and Print advertising formats and methodologies
* International experience or experience working with global teams; strong understanding of localization standards and practices a plus
* Very detail oriented in carrying out final deliveries and archiving of Creative assets
* Ability to troubleshoot technical aspects and meet delivery requirements for multiple, concurrent projects
* Collaborative and team oriented approach with experience in a quick moving and cross- functional environment
Partner with Marketing Creatives, Production Managers, Finishing team and cross functional partners to ensure content is sent to vendors for both Creative editorial and finishing. Use Mastering Quip or Premiere’s PDX DB, and communication with Digital Distribution to determine available source content and communicate the information to creatives and finishers. Manage requests to Premiere to streamline and help prioritize requests. Build and maintain database of requests and their fulfillment status. Work with Video Ops Archive team to identify A/V marketing assets to archived and develop related workflows. Ensure assets are ingested and tagged with the proper metadata in Escher Archive system, per established guidelines. Work with Finishing team to create Finishing Archive consisting of assets used in finishing to create final deliverables (Finish Preps, footage, rough cuts, etc.). Work with Marketing Operations to ensure select A/V finished assets are delivered to Box Archive. Fulfill eco system requests for library assets as needed, following established approval protocols.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.