Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Mar 16, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The media and services design team is looking for a product designer to design interfaces for internal tools. These tools are the platform that allows content experts within Apple to manage, modify, and publish services content. We are looking for an outstanding human interface designer who is passionate about user experience design and wants to shape the vast machinery behind the curtain that ultimately helps deliver content to millions.
* Experience designing all aspects of large-scale content management systems including content creation, editing, localizing, and publishing.
* A portfolio of work that showcases excellence in interaction design, visual design, and problem solving.
* Outstanding ability to communicate your ideas to designers, engineers, product managers, and leadership through story telling, visuals, and presentations.
* Able to work independently and in a team environment.
* Able to confidently lead and present a design-first vision, balancing highly technical data constructs and demanding user requirements.
* 5+ years of design experience with a focus on Web, iOS, and macOS interfaces.
* Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and prototypes, using Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Keynote, and similar tools.
* Expertise documenting interaction details, visual design specifications, and QA of the implemented product.
* Experience in handling several complex projects simultaneously.
* Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project.
* A passion for Apple, our products, and our customers is a must.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for designing elegant experiences for the web and desktop. The position requires deliverables to be provided under tight deadlines and with input from many cross-functional stakeholders. Strong collaboration skills are a must, as well as coolness under pressure, problem solving, attention to detail, and the ability to cope with rapid change. Above all, the role requires a dedicated individual who understands Apple’s high standards and design aesthetic to the core.
Education & Experience
BFA or BA or equivalent experience.