- Full Stack Engineer- Apple Cloud Product Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Apple Cloud Platform - Internal CI/CD Service & Tools - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Hardware System Integrator - Apple Home - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Rendering and Graphics Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Engineer, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Apr 14, 2022
Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? Apple’s Recruiting team searches the world for the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. We believe it’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a Recruiter to join the Software & Services Technologies organization based in Cupertino and this role will focus on recruiting for the AI/ML team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to join an amazing, collaborative, and agile team responsible for hiring best-in-class talent. As part of the larger People organization, Recruiting acts as the ambassadors of Apple culture by providing an extraordinary experience to both our internal business partners and candidates. This is a contract Technical Recruiting role for 12 months.
Full lifecycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment
* Demonstrated track record of driving successful inclusion and diversity strategies and tactics throughout the recruitment lifecycle
* Focused on delivering an exceptional candidate experience
* Excellent communication skills, building strong partnerships with hiring managers and cross-functional teams, and establishing credibility within and outside of the organization
* Highly organized and able to prioritize and drive efficiencies in the recruiting process
* Ability to lead ad-hoc confidential/business critical assignments
* Advocates, educates and influences business partners to embrace Apple’s recruitment strategies, processes and philosophy
* Comfortable analyzing and interpreting key recruitment metrics
As a Technical Recruiter at Apple, your main goal is to identify, assess, and bring top talent to Apple. You will be responsible for guiding hiring managers and candidates through Apple’s selection process, performing full lifecycle recruiting, and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large. Our recruiting team hires the technical talent that builds Apple’s software and services and the underlying technology infrastructure that supports them and the company. A few roles we typically recruit for include: software engineers, machine learning engineers, machine learning researchers, data scientists, and engineering project managers.
Education & Experience
Minimum BS/BA or equivalent experience
Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and hard to fill technical roles in highly competitive industries