- Apple Cloud Platform - Internal CI/CD Service & Tools - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Full Stack Engineer- Apple Cloud Product Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Hardware System Integrator - Apple Home - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Rendering and Graphics Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Engineer, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Jan 25, 2022
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products – they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Experience in manufacturing, process engineering, supply chain, and/or product development
* Results oriented and attention to detail
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to present to management
* Ability to travel up to 30-35%
* Technical expertise and prior OEM management experience
The New Product Introduction Operations Program Manager (NPI OPM) launches products on time, with high quality and maximum customer availability. NPI’s are pivotal to the dynamic development and launch of Apple’s products. A successful NPI is a leader and facilitator; is dynamic, driven, organized and detail oriented; excels in program/ project management; communicates with ease at all levels; thrives in an ambiguous environment and is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts. Furthermore, we lead within worldwide Operations and collaborate with the core product development team and other functional organizations within Apple. • Leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) operations team in planning and executing development builds and new product ramps. • Drive ramp readiness with engineering, operations and OEM teams. • Plan capacity and lead factory equipment budget. • Handle component readiness to ensure part availability, quality and cost. • Communicate requirements and schedules to facilitate technical readiness with supply chain teams. • Influence product manufacturability, testability, and supply chain responsiveness in pursuit of low cost and flexibility while stewarding quality • Leading all communications, upward and downward through the organization; raising key issues and options for resolution with executive teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferred. Masters or MBA are considered a plus.
This role has the ability to sit in Cupertino, Ca or Austin, Tx