- Full Stack Engineer- Apple Cloud Product Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Apple Cloud Platform - Internal CI/CD Service & Tools - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Hardware System Integrator - Apple Home - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Rendering and Graphics Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Engineer, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Apr 28, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The Wallet, Payments and Commerce organization is seeking an experienced Business Development professional to join the Merchant Business Development and Partnerships team to structure partnerships and strategic alliances with merchant and developer partners in the Americas. Partnerships will be focused on securing acceptance of Apple Pay platform features across merchants’ physical POS systems and within their Apps and eCommerce sites. The BD Manager will lead the end to end business development including identifying and screening strategic partners, defining product roadmap to optimize customer experiences, developing successful marketing programs, and negotiating and closing commercial agreements! The ideal candidate will have strong experience and knowledge of contactless payment processing for card present/card not present environments; understanding of POS, mPOS; terminal hardware and related POS software; application development/modern payment API and emerging mobile payments. The candidate will work closely and effectively with Apple Pay marketing, product and engineering teams to jointly identify partnership strategies and launch programs that impact core business metrics. Candidates should have experience building and sustaining strong, successful relationships across traditional consumer verticals, consumer internet companies and emerging start ups. Applicable experience developing and scaling new business programs within digital payments preferred. This is a full time position in WPC and is located in our Cupertino, CA headquarters.
* Direct experience structuring partnerships with national retailers, financial institutions, e-commerce and emerging consumer technology companies is desirable.
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside of Apple.
* Self-starter who works effectively and are comfortable managing ambiguity while delivering projects to completion with minimal guidance.
* Develop and implement strategic and tactical plans at the organizational level.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze opportunities from many angles (both quantitative and qualitative), and drives appropriate performance tracking and analysis.
* A deep understanding of product marketing, financial competence, analytical rigor and a passion for emerging mobile and web products.
Lead and partner with cross-functional teams through all aspects of partner and plan development, product requirements, negotiation, integration, testing and go-to-market launch plans. Work with Apple product and engineering teams to influence product roadmap and give feedback from partner landscape. Provide regular communications to senior management on partnership strategy and results. Travel required, as needed.
Education & Experience
B.A. /B.S. required, MBA preferred or equivalent work experience