- Apple Support College Program - University of Houston, Victoria - Austin, TX
- Apple Support College Program - University of Texas at Austin - Austin, TX
- Apple Support College Program At Home Advisor - Austin, TX
- Apple Support College Program - Colorado - Austin, TX
- Machine Learning Engineer- Apple Pay - Austin, TX
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 17, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Do you enjoy working with hardware systems? Are you passionate about perfecting all the details that provide a great product for our customers? We are the Home Devices Hardware Automation Team, and we are looking for a creative and motivated Systems QA Automation Engineer with excellent analytical, programming, problem-solving and communication skills. We focus on building automation for HomePod and Apple TV ensuring customer’s have a great experience with our home products. Come join our diverse team of engineers building innovative automation to ensure a high quality customer experience. You will use your strong technical ownership and attention to detail to improve our software and hardware. You can help inspire change, by using your skills to influence the future of our products. You will be challenged to make our products more reliable, more intuitive and easy to use!
Experience defining/designing/developing/maintaining robust test automation using scripting languages (preferably Python)
* Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
* Focus on details and strive for product excellence.
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate.
• Create, modify, and maintain automated testing for hardware & software at the system level. • Solve difficult problems with creative and maintainable solutions in an agile environment. • Develop and maintain clean test automation frameworks. • Collaborate with cross-functional peers (e.g. QA teams, Developers, and Managers). • Be a vocal proponent for quality internally and externally. • Report status on a regular basis and meet deadlines.
Education & Experience
BS CS/CE/ECE/EECS/ME or equivalent
Nice to have:
* • Technical knowledge of audio and/or TV technologies
* • Experience creating and using robotics/mechatronics to build automated solutions.
* • Demonstrated ability to own a complete functional area of an application or product.
* • SQA or System Test experience, preferably on consumer-facing HW/SW products.
* • In-depth understanding of iOS, OS X, or Unix