- Apple Cloud Platform - Internal CI/CD Service & Tools - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Full Stack Engineer- Apple Cloud Product Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Hardware System Integrator - Apple Home - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Rendering and Graphics Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Engineer, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Nov 9, 2021
Imagine what you could do at Apple! Everyday, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you bring passion and dedication to your job? If so, we are looking for individuals like you. The Interactive Media Group (IMG) is at the center of audio, video and graphics support in Apple’s innovative products, including the AirPods, HomePod, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV. IMG’s Audio team provides the audio foundation for various high profile features like Game Audio, Siri, FaceTime, media capture, playback and API’s for third party developers to enrich our platforms. The team is looking for talented engineers who are passionate about building audio features and products for millions of customers and care about overall user experience. You will revolutionize the audio experience for game and future audio technologies.
* 3+ years experience in speech/audio software development and/or related research.
* Experience in creating and prototyping speech/audio algorithms in one of the following: Matlab, Max MSP, Python.
* Excellent software programming in one or more of the following: C, C++, and scripting languages such as Python.
As part of the audio software team, you will develop and implement novel speech and audio communication algorithms enabling the next generation of Apple products. You will collaborate with teams including hardware design teams and teams responsible for tuning and testing products end-to-end. You’ll focus on communications and participate in work ranging from the capture and analysis of audio from existing and new Apple products, to identifying and creating innovative processing solutions to meet product and feature needs. Then implementing such ideas in shippable software.
Education & Experience
MS/PhD in CS or EE, Industry experience