- Software Engineer, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Senior Data Engineering Manager, Apple Media Products Data Science & Analytics - Cupertino - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Software QA Engineer, Black Box - Apple Notes - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Apple Services Marketing Tools Web Program Manager - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Tools Engineer - Apple Maps App - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 3, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you will accomplish. If an exciting, fast paced, pressure-filled environment catches your attention, then consider joining us. In this position you will provide Executive Administrative support to the Sr. Director of Support Engineering and Director of AppleCare Digital as well as the broader functional team(s) who support the customer support business. We’re seeking a collaborative team member with a friendly work style, who’s well-organized, proactive, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and take initiative while displaying exceptional judgement. This role is located on site in Sunnyvale, CA.
* Minimum 5 years of administrative experience required.
* Provide sophisticated calendar management and prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
* Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the AC customer support business, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect the Director’s style and organization policy.
* Display a high level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels within the company. Maintain open communications with the broader cross functional organization and peer admins to share best practices and build a strong network.
* Work closely with the executives to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
* Exercise good judgment, integrity and discretion at all times, especially when exposed to highly sensitive materials and confidential information.
* Ability to work successfully in a team environment, act as a trusted resource, and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is critical. Help coordinate all exec level meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong sense of professionalism.
* Must possess a “can-do” attitude, be well organized, have acute attention to detail, and have the ability to handle multiple tasks with excellent follow through.
* Attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness are required.
* Proficiency with iCal, Keynote, Mail and other OS X based office systems is a plus.
This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of integrity and professionalism across a large scale organization with many disparate functional support needs. You will be a full time administrative assistant to a Sr Executive while supporting their team and being a larger part of the EA support team for the group. Daily activities include challenging calendar management, organizing meetings and video/conference calls while actively utilizing your keen problem solving abilities as challenges arise. Scheduling both domestic and international travel and arranging for team off sites and events will be a regular task while working closely with other admins and teams to co-ordinate meetings or collaborate on a fun team event will be commonplace. Supporting the customer support organization includes submission of expense reports, organize travel, daily calendar management and coordination of complex meetings often with multiple executives and locations. You will work closely with the broader administrative team to coordinate schedules demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize meetings based on last minute changes. Provide general administrative support to the AppleCare teams, acting as the point person for all general questions and inter-department communications. Department duties may include, but are not limited to the following: • Initiate purchase orders, invoice processing, payment tracking, ordering of department equipment and office supplies • Manage team conference rooms and team’s secured area access • Help organize meetings and plan team events and off-sites • Assist team with special projects as needed • Process expense reports
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree preferred, or equivalent experience.