- iOS Engineer - Apple Pay Security - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Senior Data Engineering Manager, Apple Media Products Data Science & Analytics - Cupertino - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Software QA Engineer, Black Box - Apple Notes - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Apple Services Marketing Tools Web Program Manager - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Tools Engineer - Apple Maps App - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Jan 27, 2022
Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and collaborative environment catch your attention? If so, consider joining us! We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to partner in supporting a senior leader and a large engineering team. This position requires a self-starter who can work independently, anticipate the needs of the team, and take initiative to seek out problems. In addition to being organized and analytical, the role benefits from someone displaying excellent problem solving skills when faced with challenging deadlines, and thriving in a dynamic environment by being flexible in the face of change. We’re looking for a team member who is dedicated in nature, inventive, and possesses the ability to multi-task. Strong business judgment and interpersonal skills are needed to interact with a variety of people across multiple job functions and levels.
* 2-3 years of experience supporting large engineering teams in a high tech environment
* Works well under pressure, anticipates changes, and reacts.
* Attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness are required.
* Proficiency with Calendar, Pages, Numbers, Mail and other OS X based office software.
* Great communication skills both spoken and written.
* Understands people and knows how to adapt working style.
* Discretion in handling highly confidential information.
Set up meetings, manage calendars, and make travel arrangements. Process expense reports, submit facilities requests, order office supplies and equipment. Support daily requests/needs to keep the team running smoothly. Organize new hire set-up including ordering equipment, securing office space, and communicating with managers to ensure a smooth start for all new hires. Organize snacks, employee relations events big and small, catering as needed. Update floor plans, organization charts, and handle space planning. Record and track equipment for inventory audits. Provide backup support to other team admin when needed.
Education & Experience
College degree preferred but not required