- Social Marketing Specialist, Operations - Apple Books, Podcasts, Arcade & App Store - Culver City, CA
- Apple Executive Assistant, Finance & Acct Team (Culver City, CA) - Culver City, CA
- Content Features Producer - Apple Music - Culver City, CA
- Senior Global Pricing Strategy Lead - Services, Apple Media Products - Culver City, CA
- News+ Business Growth, Apple's Ecosystem - Culver City, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 18, 2022
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. Finance is critical to upholding our dedication to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have an important role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. This is an exciting opportunity, rich in analysis and playing a critical role in supporting strategic decision making. This role will report to the Financial Reporting & Accounting Lead and will contribute to the overall financial reporting for AppleTV+. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to coordinating the quarterly close process, preparing quarterly financial statements and flux analysis, and driving report automation. As this is a startup initiative within Apple, the right person for this role will be hands on and should be able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while juggling multiple priorities.
* 3+ years of accounting/finance experience required
* Television production or entertainment media experience preferred
* Proven track record of performing financial analysis
* Experience with SAP, Essbase, Tableau and advanced knowledge of Excel preferred
* Exceptionally detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage multiple projects, grasp new concepts, problem solve
* Ability to work comfortably with high level of ambiguity and complexity
* Strong teamwork and communication skills
– Coordinate the quarterly financial close process and reporting activities to ensure accurate and timely reporting of all financial results – Preparation of quarterly financial statements and consolidated flux analysis, including balance sheet review package – Assist with the preparation of internal reporting for management – Assist with the preparation of quarterly off-balance sheet commitments disclosure – Assist in implementing, documenting, maintaining and monitoring internal control procedures and accounting policies – Assist with external audit requests – Actively engage with other Apple divisions and departments in coordination of financial information and deliverables – Aid in the implementation, design and testing of Information Systems & Technology projects to improve processes and automate financial reporting – Contribute to ad-hoc financial analyses, projects or overall team workload as needed
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics. CPA preferred.