- iOS Engineer - Apple Pay Security - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Senior Data Engineering Manager, Apple Media Products Data Science & Analytics - Cupertino - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Software QA Engineer, Black Box - Apple Notes - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Apple Services Marketing Tools Web Program Manager - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Tools Engineer - Apple Maps App - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 14, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Be a part of the team that delivers an outstanding reading and listening experience to millions of Apple users every day. Does crafting new features that bring together software, hardware and services for your users excite you? The Apple Books team is looking for a passionate engineer to help us bring the next generation of book and audiobooks experiences to iOS, macOS and watchOS.
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Strong grasp of Swift, and knowledgeable in Objective-C
* Strong in software architecture design, coding and debugging
* Strong ability to write performant and correct multi-threaded code
* Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with cross-functional teams
* Passion for quality and attention to detail
* Ability to independently learn new technologies
* Desire to mentor others and help with their growth
* Familiarity with XPC, daemons, CoreData, and CloudKit is a plus
At Apple we don’t just create products. We build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourage the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an engineer on the Apple Books team, you’ll often find yourself working at different levels of the stack in order to pull off challenging features. A phenomenal user experience is about more than UI, you should feel comfortable moving fluidly from network programming to framework and application development. You’ll be maintaining and improving not just the Books app, but also its supporting frameworks and system services. You’ll also be responsible for debugging and delivering the best possible application performance and embracing the best testing practices to help you find and fix bugs early. We’re looking for a talented and passionate person to join our amazing team, if you feel this is you, we’d love to hear from you.
Education & Experience