- Social Marketing Specialist, Operations - Apple Music - Culver City, CA
- Senior Global Pricing Strategy Lead - Services, Apple Media Products - Culver City, CA
- News+ Business Growth, Apple's Ecosystem - Culver City, CA
- Senior Creative Director - Awards, Apple TV+ Marketing - Culver City, CA
- Art Director - Digital, Apple TV+ Marketing - Culver City, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 19, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Apple TV+ Marketing is seeking a Campaign Manager to help coordinate the development and execution of TV+ Film campaigns. This role will manage our end-to-end marketing process including campaign timelines, budget management, approval checkpoints and delivery of assets to ensure campaigns go live on budget and on time. We’re looking for a great teammate with outstanding organization skills to ensure that work delivers against Apple standards. This person will ideally thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to balance competing priorities, and excel at cross-functional coordination.
* 7+ years of campaign management or marketing operations experience at an Entertainment network/studio or media agency with an emphasis on digital media
* Extensive experience running critical initiatives including marketing campaign workflows, timeline development and asset management
* Experience tracking and handling budgets, monitoring expenses and finding efficiencies
* Knowledge and tracking of rights and licensing agreements
* Exceptionally detail oriented with inherent ability to see the “big picture” and work through the details
* Highly collaborative, open communicator who works proactively with internal & external partners to identify and solve for project needs
* Ability to navigate a highly matrix’d structure with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Film experience is a plus
Manage operational aspects of the campaign workflow including timelines, asset development and budget tracking. Develop cross-functional work-back schedules and deadlines for creative assets in partnership with strategy and creative teams. Maintain appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget. Consistently communicate progress updates and help troubleshoot potential issues to stakeholders. Track go-live dates and distribution platforms for all assets; ensure all creative concepts are vetted by our Legal and Business Affairs team for approvals. Liaise with Advertising Producers to ensure cross-departmental deadlines are tracked, materials are delivered, issues are triaged and all parties are in alignment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.