Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Apr 15, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish! Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned – and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making an impact, joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! The Infrastructure Services Program Management team is looking for a highly motivated experienced program manager to drive complex, large-scale, cross-functional infrastructure programs at Apple. This role requires excellent communication, organization, and technical skills and someone who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable with ambiguity and excited to develop, drive, and lead highly visible programs across Apple.
* 8-10 years minimum of leading technical project/programs and/or product management in software development
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills to engineers, managers, and execs
* Strong leader who can develop and lead new initiatives and thrive in ambiguity
* Experience in driving multiple cross-functional engineering projects
* Ability to influence teams and drive alignment across multiple stakeholders
* Ability to distill complex issues into concise communication to drive program decisions and prioritizations
* Strong analytical skills to create and monitor program metrics
We’re seeking someone who will work closely with our various stakeholders and engineering teams across our organizations to execute on high priority infrastructure programs. This position requires you to have sound technical foundation and business judgment to efficiently drive program decisions, mitigate risks and manage competing priorities.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience