- Full Stack Engineer- Apple Cloud Product Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Apple Cloud Platform - Internal CI/CD Service & Tools - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Hardware System Integrator - Apple Home - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Rendering and Graphics Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Engineer, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Mar 31, 2022
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. You’ll share in a dedication to excellence by partnering with extraordinary people, all with one unified vision – crafting innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about “fueling innovation.” We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, collaboration, perfection, and dedicated thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! As a Finance Business Project Re-engineering Project Manager is responsible for partnering with Finance business teams to assess processes, procedures and non IS&T system solutions. You will be partnering with various Finance teams to find opportunities for process improvement, system implementation and development of a systems and technology roadmap. This position will be located at our offices in Santa Clara Valley, CA.
* 5+ years of experience in the following areas:
* Process design and re-engineering
* Developing and implementing standard processes across a global organization
* Managing change and implementing global programs
* Working with global, diverse teams
* Building partnerships across multiple lines of business
* Influencing partners to support change
* Presenting to senior level leaders
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
* Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
This individual will serve multiple functions, including consulting and being the liaise with business partners, document and or assess process re-engineering opportunities, and partner with the Finance Data & Technology (FDT) team to deliver non IS&T solutions support, data curation, and/or tool development. Your responsibilities will include but aren’t limited to the following: Identify opportunities for process re-engineering and non IS&T system requests. Analyze complex business problems and provide consultation to partners in the area of data solutions and automated systems. Support identification, evaluation and prioritization of solutions and procedures that fit in FDT suite of solutions and meet user requirements. Drive process improvement initiatives, by working with the business teams to identify, specific measurable goals and objectives, accountability, analysis and discussion of process alternatives in order to arrive at best practices. Plan, perform and document process improvement initiatives. Diagram and evaluate existing processes to define more efficient future state processes. Document the client needs, develop a proposal to meet those needs, as well as partner with FDT or FBPR PM team to implement the complete project solution. Build relationships with Finance BPR Leads as well as CFO staff members & their direct staff across the world to better understand their processes and problems. Work with the Finance BPR lead to develop strategic roadmaps for processes and systems. Work independently while leading multiple priorities in an unstructured, global and virtual environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in an area of accounting, finance, operations, or Management Information Systems. CPA or MBA preferred. Consulting or accounting experience with the “Big Four” accounting firms, or similar professional services firms, is heavily preferred. PMI/PMP and/or Six Sigma certification is a plus.