- Senior Global Pricing Strategy Lead - Services, Apple Media Products - Culver City, CA
- News+ Business Growth, Apple's Ecosystem - Culver City, CA
- Art Director - Digital, Apple TV+ Marketing - Culver City, CA
- Senior Creative Director - Awards, Apple TV+ Marketing - Culver City, CA
- Acquisition and Activation Specialist, Apple Services - Culver City, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 18, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The Apple Services product design team is seeking a conceptual creative director to lead a team responsible for developing global multi-platform and multi-product customer experiences. We create the strategy and content to promote engagement within our services, including Apple Music, Apple Arcade, Apple TV+, Apple News, and more. This team will be responsible for shaping and informing that creative journey. You will be required to maintain positive relationships with internal and external partners, as well as ensuring that work delivers against Apple standards. You know how to tell stories, on any platform, that drive engagement. You have an intimate understanding of UI/UX and product design, while keeping an active pulse on trends in digital marketing and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres. You excel at building strong cross-functional relationships in fast paced organizations.
Proven ability to create and direct high-quality in-product media customer journeys
* Proficient in Digital, Social, AV, and Print advertising formats and top-of-class design benchmarks
* Experience designing for all aspects of subscription-based products, including marketing, sign-up, management, payment methods, communication, cancellation, and re-engagement
* A commitment to upholding the principles of transparency, privacy, and trust while supporting business goals
* A minimum of 10 years significant experience, including 5 years management experience with increasing responsibility
* Experience in a quick-moving and cross-functional environment
* Collaborative and team oriented approach
* International experience or experience working with global teams
* Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on creative development
* Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel
– Develop big, cut through ideas that get results – Articulate and sell these big ideas to senior leadership in the Services organization and beyond – Build Cross-functional relationships to ensure alignment on deliverable quality and creative direction – Find and develop working relationships with new creative and production vendors, as well as strengthening partnerships with current vendors, to conceive and execute campaigns
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred
A portfolio of work that showcases leadership excellence in interaction design, visual design, and problem solving. The work should feature a diversity of ideas and approaches to marketing and in-product communication problem solving.