- Machine Learning Engineer- Apple Pay - Austin, TX
- Global Partner Marketing Manager, Apple Advertising Solutions - Austin, TX
- Big Data Engineer - Wallet & Apple Pay - Austin - Austin, TX
- Software Engineer, Apple Pay - Austin, TX
- Manager - Big Data Engineering - Wallet & Apple Pay - Austin - Austin, TX
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Aug 13, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products – they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The AppleCare Localization team is looking for an extraordinary Senior Localization Program Manager to join the team in the US. You will be leading projects focusing on source content analysis, content profiling, tagging, and risk analysis. Partner with technology teams and vendors to drive the performance of the Machine Learning models, as well as training of the models. Partner with cross functional teams on terminology, specifically around Apple products & services, inclusive language, and the rollout of new content in new languages.
* Minimum 8+ years experience in a technical project management or localization role.
* Outstanding presentation skills that are effective across all levels of the organization, confirmed records of working with content creation teams.
* Solid track record of leading the localization of customer-facing content for websites, web apps, mobile apps, and multimedia.
* Strong knowledge on CMS and localization tools, capable to influence content creators and owners.
* You are experienced with Machine Learning and process automation and technology, out of the box thinking with data analytical skills to drive extraordinary customer experience.
* Expert with localization tools and translation management systems (WorldServer, Trados, etc.), MT systems and Localization automation systems.
* You have a strong passion for delivering the best customer experience globally.
* Proficiency in languages other than English is a plus.
In this role, you will work closely with internal and external partners to deliver delightfully crafted localized content for our non-English speaking customers globally. Partner with content owners to provide feedback, and guidance on content creation for a global audience. You will partner with analytics and technical teams to build and maintain metrics about the performance of the content with our customers. Responsibilities Include: – Lead and drive localization source content analysis projects to the next level. – Drive content performance from efficiency, quality and cost perspective. – Partner with content creation teams and data analytical teams, as well as localization vendors to drive the next generation of Machine Learning technology and processes for AppleCare localization. – Collaborate with analytics teams to help establish localized content tagging. Drive content profiling projects and identify data points to help align content with the most appropriate translation workflow. – Partner with language team in geo to collect feedback and training data for Machine Learning model – Connect with vendors and work with Linguistic Quality team to achieve the best quality for Apple’s customers. – Handle schedule challenges, query cycles, linguistic QA through automation. – You love establishing relationships, you are an excellent teammate, and you maintain your sense of humor under all circumstances. – Use your problem solving skills and critical thinking to be an agent of change.
Education & Experience
BA or MA in an area related to Localization is preferred or equivalent related work experience