- Full Stack Engineer- Apple Cloud Product Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Apple Cloud Platform - Internal CI/CD Service & Tools - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Hardware System Integrator - Apple Home - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Rendering and Graphics Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Engineer, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Apr 1, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Motion Producer role within Apple’s Video Group provides leadership for the creative development and implementation of video and motion design content produced by the Apple Marketing Communications Group (Marcom). This role works closely with various internal Marcom teams to create best-in-class customer-facing video experiences. This includes, videos and animations for communication in-store, both Apple Retail and other Apple resellers, social media pieces, event promotions, apple.com, and other content supporting various Apple software and hardware.
* You have prior video and motion graphic production experience, excellent communication skills, demonstrated project and budget management skills.
* You have a solid understanding of the creative development process.
* Strong organization skills are crucial for the role.
* Strong leadership abilities are required, as this position informally leads multi-disciplinary teams and requires marketing communication expertise at both a strategic and executional level.
* Working knowledge of the video post-production process is highly beneficial.
This position is responsible for overseeing development of materials from inception to completion, including helping the creative team understand the objectives, target, messages, and desired outcome. Requires strong written and verbal communication skills, to clearly articulate the work to both internal and external marketing partners. In this role you will work cross-functionally with Marcom Brand teams, Channel teams, Apple Retail and Product Marketing. The position oversees projects and ensures they are produced on strategy, on time and within budget. Day to day responsibilities include managing creative development and production of videos for customer experience, maintaining all work flow, presentations, approval processes, schedules and budget management . The position works closely with other teams within the Marcom group to produce all deliverables.
Education & Experience
Requires BA/BS+ 8-10 years production experience. Ideal candidate will have previous project management experience at a production house, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.