- iOS Engineer - Apple Pay Security - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Senior Data Engineering Manager, Apple Media Products Data Science & Analytics - Cupertino - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Software QA Engineer, Black Box - Apple Notes - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Apple Services Marketing Tools Web Program Manager - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Tools Engineer - Apple Maps App - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Apr 29, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The people here at Apple don’t just create products – we build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all aspects of all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the detailed development and execution of extraordinary communications. The Senior Technical Services Producer is responsible for driving our automation and other technological efforts to aid world class localization and workflow management of all Apple marketing assets worldwide. You will need to maintain close relationships with teams in Marcom as well as groups outside of Marcom, such as Product Marketing, Localization & Release Engineering and Apple Media Products to both learn about and ensure Marcom has access to the latest tools and technology to help create efficiencies across our image production studios across the globe. In this role, you will be instrumental in positioning Apple to remain one of the most beloved and empowering brands for customers now and years to come.
* You have eight to ten years validated experience in an international marketing environment with responsibilities for multiple regions; experience working with a global marketing or advertising agency preferred.
* Previous experience of handling linguistic assets and localization workflow is a requirement.
* You have strong leadership abilities and can lead and motivate multidisciplinary teams.
* Proactive planner, who is forward thinking, well organized, and has an obsession for details.
* Consistent track record of leading localization across multiple marketing groups that may include interactive, email, channel, video, retail and social.
* You are a strong problem solver with a demonstrated track record for delivering operational support to a board range of creative and production teams.
* You possess a clear curiosity about development of processes and tools that lead to more highly performing individuals and teams.
* Thrives in a creative, fast-paced environment and is calm under pressure.
* You are deeply organized and have a strong attention to detail.
– Drive all automation efforts as it relates to localization and screen production. – Build close relationships with Apple Media Products, Product Marketing and Localization & Release Engineering teams in order to advocate for Marcom Localization and Automation needs. – Support the day-to-day localization needs of Geo Content Production teams in-geo and throughout Workshop sessions. – Work with the WW Image Production Studio to help define the roadmap for tools that will drive more efficient ways to automate screen production. – Proactively develop new processes and help improve the screen localization workflow.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred