- Software Engineer, Apple Cloud Platform - Seattle, WA
- Software Engineer - Apple Media Products (AMP) - Seattle, WA
- Senior SDET Engineer Apple Media Products - Seattle, WA
- Behavioral Scientist / Quantitative UX Researcher / Research Scientist, Apple Media Products - Seattle, WA
- Software Engineer, Core Services - Apple Media Products - Seattle, WA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Apr 13, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do at Apple. Great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish! The Apple Software Developer Platform (SDP) team is seeking an extraordinary Delivery Lead that can help software engineering teams organize projects and deliver innovative tools/services that developers across Apple use every day to build the software products that surprise and delight our customers! The SDP team uses the latest cutting edge technologies to improve developer productivity and simplify the process of developing complex cloud-based software solutions – CI/CD, developer portals, service marketplace, solution blueprints, data engineering, data science and more. We’re a fast paced, cross-functional organization with ambitious goals, a large user base, and autonomy to build the future of developer tooling at Apple. Our systems scale globally, are highly available, and “just work”. We’re looking for a talented individual to join us in powering a new way to develop software. In this role, you will work in the Developer Experience for our platform, focusing on identifying friction on our users’ journeys and providing solutions by creating new products or improving existing ones, as well as partnering with service providers both internal and external to build integrations with the platform. As a Platform Experience Lead in our team, you believe that developer efficiency is key to Apple’s success. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right in order to move us forward. You have a strong background in product, program and project management complemented by your technical abilities.
Proven track record of running distributed teams of engineers with a diverse set of backgrounds.
* Good understanding of the Software Developer Lifecycle and the Developer Experience field, specially when it comes to experience analysis and solution design techniques.
* Self-motivated individual who is able to grasp new technical concepts quickly, adapt quickly to change and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams and partners.
* Solid understanding of cloud technologies.
* Able to communicate effectively with a large developer communities and large internal customer teams, gathering input on evolving needs and sharing both needs and project status with senior leaders.
* Comfortable working with other engineering leads and their teams to drive the use of standard methodologies and processes (e.g., planning, schedule management, communications) and help drive adoption of them throughout the teams.
Join Apple’s Software Developer Platform team as an Engineering Manager. This role requires project management skills, a strong engineering background, the ability to work closely with engineering teams, and building collaborative relationships with teams across SDP and Apple. You will be responsible for end-to-end project coordination and will be collaborating directly with engineering leads for project(s). You’ll be expected to implement standard methodologies and processes (e.g. planning, schedule management, communications) and to help drive adoption throughout the team.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Computer Science with 4+ years of development and engineering management (or equivalent).
Locations: San Francisco, Seattle, New York