- Apple Cloud Platform - Internal CI/CD Service & Tools - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Full Stack Engineer- Apple Cloud Product Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Hardware System Integrator - Apple Home - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Rendering and Graphics Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Engineer, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 6, 2022
You will work with a high number of technical teams and subject matter experts to conduct needs analysis, task analysis, and develop learning objectives. You’ll develop and use evaluation data to design and iterate on new and existing training programs. An advanced knowledge in using a variety of techniques to develop instructional materials and leveraging technology to deliver them is a must. The ideal candidate will understand the needs of accessibility, usability, and the experience of design. You will interact with other teams outside of Learning and Development, where collaboration, clear communication and organization are crucial. The ability to handle multiple projects within a tight timeframe is important. You will need to thrive within a complex, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
* 6-10 years experience in Learning & Development
* 3-5 years experience conducting end-to-end analysis for learning needs
* Experience engaging and maintaining healthy relationships with a broad stakeholder base while effectively managing priorities
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Education in Instructional Design
Ability to develop and complete the design process of training project plans Advanced knowledge of learning theories and principles and instructional design processes Experience using learning management systems Experience evaluating training effectiveness using Kirkpatrick or other evaluation methods Ability to conduct end-to-end analysis for learning needs Manage projects end-to-end including; risk identification and relating training back to business initiatives Experience in adult learning
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in relevant discipline