- Global Partner Marketing Manager, Apple Advertising Solutions - Austin, TX
- Graphics and Rendering Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Austin, TX
- Big Data Engineer - Wallet & Apple Pay - Austin - Austin, TX
- Software Engineer, Apple Pay - Austin, TX
- Manager - Big Data Engineering - Wallet & Apple Pay - Austin - Austin, TX
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Mar 2, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The people here at Apple don’t just create products-they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The WW Digital Channel Team drives the development of digital strategies across Apple channels. It is creating a consistent brand experience in the digital world, whether it is on a partner’s website or on global marketplaces or on social commerce. The WW Digital Channel Team serves as the center of expertise on eCommerce and will be instrumental in unlocking Apple’s potential in maximizing customer experience, brand presence and sales growth across digital channels. We are seeking a motivated and entrepreneurial eCommerce CX Manager to join our growing business. This person will be responsible for driving the sell through of Apple products on a global marketplace retailer using digital merchandising skills and techniques. The successful candidate must be high-energy, proactive, passionate about eCommerce and able to thrive in a fast-moving, complex environment. This role will lead the execution of Apple’s customer experience on the Marketplace including, but not limited to campaigns, search, content optimization and catalog set up and management. They will partner with local sales teams and the global digital channel team to align on the best Customer Experience strategy to maximize Apple’s opportunities on the platform. They will draw insights from web analytics and combine with previous eCommerce expertise to drive business decisions that will grow the share on the platform.
* – 5+ years in web, eCommerce and/or digital advertising role
* – Retail/eCommerce industry knowledge required
* – Prior experience optimizing content for UI/UX and digital merchandising to achieve sales goals
* – Experience with producing and deploying digital merchandising assets
* – Expertise in optimizing content for digital marketing results using critical metrics to inform performance
* – Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate and influence others
* – Ability to create and drive a merchandising calendar in conjunction with global sales teams
* – Strong attention to detail and organization
* – Strong verbal and written communication skills
* – Previous experience with Amazon, similar marketplaces or online consumer electronics retailer a plus
* – Prior experience using a Content Management System, Excel, and working with eCommerce platforms
* – Advanced Photoshop and Keynote/presentation skills required.
Drive the CX (customer experience) by flawlessly delivering the Merchandising calendar for Apple’s Amazon business; focus on growing sales while managing the optimal Apple CX and Apple Brand presence – Work closely with Geo CX Managers to develop innovative digital merchandising strategies, calendars and plans that support and promote sales growth for Apple products sold on Amazon – Deliver localized execution of global CX programs – Serve as the UI/UX and creative vision lead for the Global Amazon CX team – Oversee Brand Store and Product Detail Page CX – ensure global consistency and always work to propose improvements to achieve business goals – Constantly pursue ways to improve the customer experience and drive sales, whenever possible using analytics to find opportunities and measure performance – Transform business questions and opportunities into impactful merchandising solutions that improve the CX, optimize conversion, and drive incremental sales – Be able to influence a virtual team made of internal and external players
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred